Let’s talk Hosting:
We’re fully-hosted in the cloud in a clustered, load balanced and redundant environment. We happily strive for a 99.99% targeted (and 99.9% guaranteed) uptime and less than two-second average server response time. What else does cloud hosting mean? No hardware limits. You can instantly add or decrease capacity to meet your users’ needs. Our infrastructure accounts for peak periods of high usage, too.
How about upgrades and maintenance?
Schedules are important. That’s why Moodlerooms follows a release, upgrade and maintenance schedule that fits with the academic calendar:
- 2 major releases per year (Winter/Summer), so you have the latest and greatest technology and we apply it during the time when you have the lowest number of users on your system.
- 2-4 maintenance packs for small updates, as well as periodic emergency security patches to keep your site in tip-top shape.
Physical, Data and System Security- we’ve got you covered.
- Physically Secured Hosting Architecture: We have 24x7 armed security and CCTV surveillance, Multi-level security card readers with battery backup, and Biometric scanning to make sure our hosting environment is monitored at all times.
- Data Security: Moodlerooms' vertical expertise with HIPAA, FERPA, GLBA, CA SB 1386, Sarbanes Oxley and Basel 2 provides clients with the highest level of data security and protection.
- System Security: Password Protection against hackers, Virus Scanning to isolate and delete any corrupt files, authentication, and roles-based access, to control access and delegate administration.