- We believe that people learn better when they are together. Our developers enhance the Moodle Community and the LMS’ ability to meet the educational needs of all users.
- We collaborate as partners with Moodle’s open source to deliver our fully-available developments to the community.
- We make economic contributions to Moodle in order to preserve the sustainability of its collaborative work model and make sure all users are able to take advantage of all its benefits.
Rather than a LMS, we are a learning and collaboration model
- Thanks to the Moodle Community, education is possible for everyone worldwide.
- Moodlerooms is the largest Moodle partner with the greatest presence worldwide and extends the benefits of a LMS with over 73 million users in the Moodle Community.
- The community of members organizes forums in different countries to share experiences connected to the use and development of the tool.
- Thanks to the presence of over 50 members, it is possible to find service information, consultancy and trainings from Moodle users around the world.
- The Moodle community does not compete with the private sector. We seize the benefits together, as shown by the Blackboard partnership through Moodlerooms.
- The community of developers also keeps growing through its partners, who invest in the development of the tool. Others are paid directly by Moodle and a sizable group collaborates on a voluntary basis.