Moodlerooms features will allow you to integrate your administrative systems and track and meet performance standards.
- Comparison reports: With Moodlerooms, you can track performance and activity to determine what programs, courses and content pieces are most effective, while comparing student, class and course success rates. How, you ask? With reporting, use notifications, and role-based access, you’ll have access to all of the information you need.
- Conduit: Conduit makes the process of rolling over courses and managing drop/adds each term faster and easier. Administrators can automate user and course management tasks such as enrolling users, authenticating passwords, and reusing courses with a course templating feature.
- SIS integration: With Moodlerooms, you can automate enrollments and get a full, 360 degree view of your students by integrating with industry-standard SIS systems.
- Connected institution: Your whole campus or organization can be connected with Moodlerooms while giving each department the ability to conduct learning in a manner that fits.
- Disaster recovery: We’ve got you covered. With an active contingency site and disaster recovery plan, we provide fail-safe data backups in the event of a catastrophic event or large-scale outage.
- Course conversion:Coming from another LMS? We can convert your existing courses so you don’t lose the work you’ve already put in.