Moodle Mobile Design Services
Providing your own uniquely-designed, standalone Moodle Mobile app
With the Moodle Mobile Design Service, we enable you to deliver a custom-designed, standalone Moodle Mobile app to your instructors and learners.
Moodlerooms leverages the power of the official Moodle Mobile app and then provide a custom aesthetic that is based on your institution, school, or organization’s unique branding.
Moodlerooms also manages and applies any new mobile app updates from Moodle HQ to ensure that your custom design is maintained from release to release.
Benefits of the Mobile App
- Extend your unique brand
- Deliver a customized teaching and learning experience
- Ensure consistency across your Moodlerooms website and mobile apps
- Eliminate the hassle of maintaining CSS code and app listings
- Sustainability for the future
Moodlerooms Mobile design service improvements
- More ways to customize your mobile look and feel
- Enhanced interface and workflow
- Streamlined menu and navigation
- One consistent partner for all your Moodle design needs
- Opportunities for future mobile customizations and developments
- Blackboard-led project management and planning
- Ongoing support from Moodlerooms’ dedicated client engagement team
“Branding” the Moodle Mobile app
Similar to Moodlerooms’ “brand match” service, Moodlerooms will take existing branding guidelines and apply them to the app framework where colors, logos and other aesthetics can be adjusted. The layout and workflows of the app are pre-determined, you simply choose how they will appear to end users.
What you need to get started:
- Application name and description
- Images and logo files
- Permission letter to use branding for app and App Store/Google Play
- Branding guidelines, website, and/or official color palette
- URL of your Moodlerooms site
- Moodlerooms Web Services are enabled