It is an integration combining productivity and improvements of Office 365 with the customizable platform of Moodlerooms. This integration significantly improves the learning experiences both for instructors and students.
Tools from the Office 365 portfolio may be used for submission of homework in a course created in Moodlerooms, as well as other features.
- Professors and students.
- Single SignOn: authentication for students will be much easier. They will be able to log in and work in their files quickly and easily.
- Calendar Synchronization: one of the most used tools of the Office 365 portfolio is its calendar in Outlook. Thanks to this integration, the Moodle calendar synchronizes with Outlook, allowing students and professors keep a better control of their submissions, homework, and classes.
- OneNote: homework and activities made in OneNote can be assigned and submitted. Likewise, all its tools can be used. Feedback can be provided from the same homework. Files can be opened online from the application. OneNote can work as a blog. If the forum files are drafted from OneNote, they remain available, among other functions.
- OfficeMix: it allows embedding different types of resources, videos, power point presentations, etc.
- OneDrive: elements directly taken from OneDrive can be sent. This means that all files can remain on the cloud as a repository and be used every time they are needed.