With interactive instructional features and time-saving administrative tools, you can be a more effective and engaging teacher.
- Moodlerooms Grader: Moodlerooms grader allows you to grade individual assignments, provide comments, and move to the next piece submitted. It also allows you to use advanced grading methods such as checklists and rubrics to set expectations for students on specific assignments.
- Advanced forums: You can create anonymous forums, sort posts in a forum by individual student, identify posts that need review, and receive email postings related to single topics rather than an entire forum. Your posts are displayed differently than student posts, and you can send a private reply to a post that can only be seen by the student that made the original post. You can also grade the post while viewing it, so you can refer back to the content as needed.
- Comparison reports: You can view reports on participant summaries, compare participants in a course or compare activities in a course to see how your students are performing and what methods are most effective.
- Webcam: You can easily capture an audio or video recording with your computer’s built in webcam and post it anywhere in Moodlerooms where you can type a message to communicate and engage.
- Personalized Learning Designer: Accelerate or remediate learning based on a student’s experience in a course. Your students will get the individualized attention they need and you’ll still be able to do everything else on your plate.